Rules for the Couple ✍🏻
Before you lock him up, you should agree on a few rules with your husband. This will help you both manage expectations, and it will give you some structure.
If you don’t really care about male chastity but want to give it a try because your husband asked you, you should just tell him these seven simple rules:
Simple chastity rules - for the reluctant wife
- The Wife can choose the chastity device.
- The Wife will hold the keys to the chastity device and will not make them accessible to the Husband.
- The Wife decides when the Husband will be unlocked, allowed sex, or allowed ejaculation.
- After unlocking, the Wife will tell the Husband to re-lock the chastity device as soon as possible.
- The Husband will not ask for release and there will be no discussions about chastity unless the Wife brings it up.
- Chastity play will not intrude into the Wife’s daily life or restrict her own sexual satisfaction.
- The couple will give chastity a try for at least six months.
That’s it, don’t overcomplicate things. Tell your husband that these are the rules and he’ll have to accept them, and if after six months you still don’t like it that will be the end of it.
If chastity has piqued your interest and you’re keen on trying it out, you and your husband can print and sign a “chastity contract”. This of course is not a legal document, it’s simply a fun way of getting things started and discussing what you are both expecting from chastity. Below is an example contract which you can use as a starting point.
Example “Chastity Contract” - for the enthusiastic couple
- Rules for the Wife:
- Keyholding: The Wife will retain the key to the chastity device and will not leave the key in a place easily accessible for the Husband.
- Releases: The Wife is given sole discretion of how often the device will be unlocked, and how often and in which manner the Husband is allowed sexual release. (You can go into more detail here, e.g. agreeing an initial lock-up period of [x] weeks/months.)
- Re-locking: After play, the Wife will re-lock her Husband as soon as possible or tell him to do it.
- No lock and forget: The Wife will make an effort to frequently tease and arouse the Husband.
- Rules for the Husband:
- Satisfying the Wife: The Husband will sexually and physically satisfy the Wife according to her wishes and demands.
- Cooperation: The Husband is not allowed to ejaculate without the Wife’s explicit permission. The Husband will not resist a re-locking of the device after removal and will not attempt to defeat the device in any way.
- Punishments: If the Husband breaks any of the above rules, this will be handled at the discretion of the Wife and may result in punishment, including but not limited to additional periods of lock-up. (You can discuss which other "punishments" you and your husband would enjoy, e.g. yes or no to physical punishments.)
- Practical matters:
- Emergency key: (If you chastity device comes with multiple keys:) The Wife will make one emergency key, sealed in a tamper-evident way, available to the Husband for use in emergency situations in which the device needs to be removed for a limited amount of time. The Husband agrees that in such situation he will notify the Wife immediately and that no sexual release is permitted.
- Hygiene: The Husband is responsible to keep his genitals clean. Should the chastity device need to be unlocked for the purpose of cleaning or skincare, this has to be done under supervision of the Wife, and the Husband agrees that he will immediately re-secure the device afterwards.
- Outside the bedroom: This agrement shall not have any effect on everyday life decisions such as family matters, finances, and other marital decisions.
Next chapter: Teasing 🍑